Contacts / Organisations
FRANCE (disponible en français)
AFRICA (disponible en anglais)
- African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of the Child
AMERICA (disponible en anglais)
ASIA (disponible en anglais)
- Association for the Rights of Children in Southeast Asia (ARCSEA) is a non-profit, non-government organization that systematically promotes children's rights & works towards increased children's participation in social transformation in Southeast Asia
EUROPE (disponible en anglais)
-Eurochild is a network of organisations and individuals working in and across Europe to improve the quality of life of children and young people. Eurochild's work is underpinned by the principles enshrined in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
MOYEN-ORIENT (disponible en anglais)
- Arab Commission for Human Rights is an independent non-governmental organization dedicated to the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms throughout the Arab world
- Arab Organization for Human Rights is a regional non-governmental organization that aims to promote and protect Human Rights in the Arab World in accordance with international standards
- Middle East Children's Alliance works for peace in the Middle East, and focuses on Palestine, Israel, Lebanon and Iraq.
- Middle East Children's Institute has developed an innovative, unique pilot program that is transforming two communities in the West Bank and Jordan through a three-pillared approach: children's education, women's empowerment, and economic development.
- Middle East Peace Camp for Children brings Arab and Jewish children together in the USA